Artifacts excavated from the James Brown house, 326 Spring Street
Artifacts excavated from a privy site at the James Brown house, built in 1817 at 326 Spring Street. The building is today a restaurant and pub known as the Ear Inn.
Gift of Martin Sheridan and Richard Hayman and the EAR Inn
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.