A brass plate shaped like a sheriff's shield, with a slot cut out of the top for hanging. Embossed on one side is a vintage 1910's movie projector with large reel and a separate electrical control mechanism. The reverse reads "Motiograph/ M.P. Machine/ The Enterprise/ Optical Manfg. Co./ 564-572 W. Randolph St./ Chicago,/ U.S.A.". Motiograph made early Motion Picture (M.P.) projectors and sound systems for movie theatres from around 1910 to at least 1946.
Gift of Bella C. Landauer
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.