Overall: 12 1/4 x 22 in. ( 31.1 x 55.9 cm )
painted: center: "FORT SANDERS/ NOVEMBER 29, 1863."
Blue cotton chintz banner with white painted scrolls in the left top and right bottom corners; inscribed, "FORT SANDERS/ NOVEMBER 29, 1863." at a diagonal in white letters across the banner; red, white and blue fringe on the fly end; red, white and blue ribbon ties at both ends of the hoist.
Gift of the New York Caledonian Club
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.