Banner: Peterburg, April, 1865
Overall: 12 1/4 x 22 in. ( 31.1 x 55.9 cm )
Blue cotton chintz banner with white painted scrolls in the left top and right bottom corners; inscribed, "PETERSBURG,/ APRIL 2, 1865." at a diagonal in white letters across the banner; red, white and blue fringe on the fly end; red, white and blue ribbon ties at both ends of the hoist.
Gift of the New York Caledonian Club
painted: center: "PETERSBURG,/ APRIL 2, 1865."
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.