Iron bar shot; two half-circles connected by rectangular bar.
This bar shot was found on August 6, 1896 at Audobon Avenue and 194th Street, within the area of a military camp that extended between 190th and 194th Streets, and Audobon and Eleventh Avenues, near Laurel Hill in Washington Heights, Manhattan. It was formerly owned by F.W. Hofele.
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.
Museum & Library Map
Floor plan & visitor information
New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
at Richard Gilder Way (77th Street)
New York, NY 10024