Overall: 1/2 x 2 3/8 in. ( 1.3 x 6 cm )
Circular oak box made out of piece of wood of oak tree planted by Lord Byron in 1808 at Neustead Abbey, England; oval silver plaque in center of top with engraved inscription.
Gift of Laura Dayton Denby
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.