Plaster of Paris, glass, paint
Overall: 19 3/4 x 8 3/4 x 4 1/2 in. ( 50.2 x 22.2 x 11.4 cm )
Chalkware church, painted light taupe, with arched window openings lined with glass; back is open, with candleholder located near center of base; has traces of red, blue, and green paint applied to inner surface.
Purchased from Elie Nadelman
written in graphite, near bottom edge of reverse: "1239/Amer"
Jelly label with "$15" in ink on reverse.
The Folk Art Collection of Elie Nadelman
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.