Overall: 1/2 x 5/8 in. ( 1.3 x 1.6 cm )
Pair of gold-plated circular one-piece collar buttons with circular shank on reverse.
stamped: reverse of shank: "KREMENTZ / PLATE"
These collar buttons were made in Newark, New Jersey by Krementz & Company, which was founded in 1866 by George Krementz. Krementz invented new articles and the machinery with which to produce them, including the one-piece collar button in 1884.
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.