In early 2017, our fourth floor will be transformed into a new destination for historical education and innovation. During the current renovation, objects from our permanent collection are on view throughout the Museum.
Wooden leg of Gouverneur Morris
Oak, leather, metal
Support the New-York Historical Society
Help us present groundbreaking exhibitions and develop educational programs about our nation's history for more than 200,000 schoolchildren annually.
Leaded glass landscape window with trees, flowers and stream.
This panel is one of five which originally comprised "Good Shepherd with Landscape," made before 1910 for a chapel at the Stony Wold Sanatorium in Lake Kushaqua, New York. The two right-most panels are at the Historical Society, and the three on the left belong to the Neustadt Collection of Tiffany Glass.
Gift of Dr. Egon Neustadt
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.
Museum & Library Map
Floor plan & visitor information
New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
at Richard Gilder Way (77th Street)
New York, NY 10024