Black crayon and graphite on board
Overall: 10 x 10 5/8 in. ( 25.4 x 27 cm )
inscription: lower left: "4th / Headquarters / New York 1776"
inscription: lower right: "Martin house Richmond Hill NY / July Aug 1776"
stamped: on back: "THE HARRY A. OGDEN COLLECTION / OF / THE NEW-YORK HISTORICAL SOCIETY / OCTOBER 20, 1936"
Inscribed at lower left in graphite: "4th Headquarters / New York 1776"; at lower right: "Martin house 'Richmond Hill' NY..."
Gift of the Estate of Harry A. Ogden
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.