A silver colored metal medallion embossed with a central image of a mountain with fields, fences and a fortress in the foreground surrounded by the words "Cumberland Old Home Week, Sept. 1-7, 1912/ Ft. Cumberland, 1754". On the reverse, an embossed church with steeple surrounded by the words "Emanuel Episcopal Church/ Sit of Old Fort Cumberland, MD, 1912." Loop at the top for hanging.
Gift of Bella C. Landauer
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.