case: 2 3/4 in. ( 7 cm )
diameter: 2 3/8 in. ( 6 cm )
Inscription: obverse, lower right of field: "JF"
Inscription: edge, lower center: "J.FONSON"
Inscription: bottom of case, at center, impressed in gold: "ETABLISSEMENTS/JULES FONSON/49. R.Des Fabriques Brux."
Bronze struck medal with obverse showing old Trinity Church building within central roundel with legend around border: "250TH ANNIVERSARY/1697." Reverse depicts present building of the Trinity Church with legend around border: "TRINITY CHURCH IN THE CITY OF NEW YORK/1947." Round cardboard dark red case.
Gift of the Parish of Trinity Church, New York City
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.