Overall: 7/8 x 9 1/4 in. ( 2.2 x 23.5 cm )
impressed: on base: "WOOD/O"
printed: mark (illegible under affixed label)
typed: affixed on back: "Transylvania University, 1783, The Oldest University West of the Alleghenies. In 1865, it became part of the University of Kentucky, later it became know
Molded in white clay with slightly scalloped edge printed in dark blue with view of neoclassical building with cupula in park with strolling couple and dog with shells border with circular center (Transylvania University).
Gift of Dr. Arthur H. Merritt
The Dr. Arthur H. Merritt Collection of Anglo-American Historical Staffordshire
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.