Remember/ The Morosco/(1917-1982)

Object Number: 
2008.9f
Date: 
1982
Medium: 
Paper, plastic, metal
Dimensions: 
pin: 5.7 cm (2 1/4 in.)
Description: 
Remember/ The Morosco/(1917-1982) Black letters on yellow; image of Morosco Theatre. The Morosco Theatre on 45th Street opened in 1917 and was demolished under protest in 1982. Originally owned by the Schubert family, it was named for Oliver Morosco (1876-1945), a producer.
Credit Line: 
Gift of the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.
Creative: Tronvig Group