Silk, cellulosic plastic, metal, metallic bullion, paper
Overall: 5 1/2 x 2 1/16 in. ( 14 x 5.2 cm )
Pensacola Club badge consisting of circular cellulosic plastic button in metal frame, inscribed: "PENSACOLA CLUB/JUNE 19TH 1905.", attached to green silk rosette decorated with metallic bullion and suspended on metal loop from woven green silk ribbon with inscription printed in silver: "PENSACOLA/CLUB."
Inscription: paper label applied to back of rosette: "FROM/METROPOLITAN/EQUIPMENT CO./142 E. 14TH ST.,/NEW YORK"
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.