Overall: 5 x 5 x 1/4 in. ( 12.7 x 12.7 x 0.6 cm )
Tin-glazed earthenware tile with blue and white painted decoration; buff-colored body; image of tree branch extending from base to top of tile.
Gift of Reverend William Hall, 1870
written: on reverse: "May 23, 1870/ presented by/ Rev. William/ Hall"
painted: on reverse: "C5"
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.