Overall: 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 in. ( 21.6 x 10.8 cm )
Gift of Mr. Arthur E. Marsh
This brick was secured by its donor from the temporary masoleum built for General Ulysses S. Grant at Clermont, New York. The general's body was moved to a permanent tomb in 1894.
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.