Fragments of delftware cup (2) excavated at a military hut near Fort Washington
Overall: 2 1/8 x 3 in. ( 5.4 x 7.6 cm )
Earthenware fragments of cup; delftware with light blue glaze; one rim, one body, and one base fragment; rim has flared lip.
Gift of the Washington Headquarters Association, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1947
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.