Washington at the Miller House, White Plains, New York
Black crayon and graphite on beige board
Overall: 10 x 7 1/2 in. ( 25.4 x 19 cm )
Gift of the Estate of Harry A. Ogden
inscriptions: Bottom left: Miller House White Plains.
Inscribed at lower right in graphite: "Miller house White Plains / Sept 1776"
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.