Black ink and gouache over graphite on Bristol Board
Overall: 22 1/8 x 15 in. ( 56.2 x 38.1 cm )
Architecture: At bottom: "Pelham Avenue and Post Road"
Gift of Thomas W. Dewart
inscriptions: Signed lower right and inscribed: Pelham Manor 1935
Signed and inscribed at lower left inside image in black ink: "Vernon Howe Bailey / Pelham Manor 1935"; outside image in graphite: "No 6[encircled] Pelham. The Hugenot Memorial Church. Pelhamdale Avenue and Post Road / Rev. William P. Soper D.D Rector"
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.