Join us for a spellbinding evening at the Museum! Enjoy magical cocktails, see costumes from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, examine magical artifacts from around the world, and try your hand at enchanting crafts and activities in our renowned Library. Food and drinks will be available for purchase. Ticket includes entry to Harry Potter: A History of Magic. Ages 21+
On this Sorcery Saturday, you'll:
- Have your palm read and consider your future though tea-leaf reading
- Test your Harry Potter knowledge with Pop Up Trivia from Trivia AD
- Snag your photo on the cover of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone at Scholastic's special photobooth
- Create your own star chart
- Uncover magical secrets by solving a cipher
- And more!
The New-York Historical Society, 170 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024
By phone: Contact New-York Historical’s in-house call center at (212) 485-9268. Call center is open 9 am–5 pm daily.
Online: Click on the orange “Reserve Tickets” button at the top of this page.
In person: Advance tickets may be purchased on site at New-York Historical’s Admissions desk during museum hours.
Students must present ID at the time of event.