Women's History Council
The Women’s History Council (WHC) provides support for the Center for Women’s History. Members enjoy special benefits, including invitations to salons—intimate gatherings that feature leaders in business, journalism, politics, the arts, and entertainment and offer opportunities to network with other like-minded individuals. (Membership dues + $40)
In addition to regular Membership benefits, Members of the Women’s History Council also receive:
- Invitations to Women’s History Salons, with specially discounted tickets for each salon
- Invitations to exhibition openings in the Joyce B. Cowin Women’s History Gallery
- Invitations to select Curator Insight Series events, fellow and staff lectures, and receptions
- Reserved seating at the Diane and Adam E. Max Conference on Women's History
- The opportunity to join the Center for Women’s History Strategy Breakfast
To join the WHC, select your preferred membership level and add the WHC for an additional $40.
Already a Member? To add the WHC enhancement, call the Membership Office at (212) 485-9279.